Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Day 6.. average day

Today was just normal.. I ate spaghetti and a hot dog for lunch, and spaghetti for dinner. I'm out of bread except for a heel (spel?)... that sucks. I was about to get some food just now before going to bed, but I really have to catch up again. I'm gonna have to stop eating whenever I want to.. which is very difficult. I'm craving chocolate/chocolate milk SO BAD. I'm over the caffeine withdrawals (headaches) which I don't think I ever mentioned, but they never really got bad, if thats the reason I was having headaches at all. I see things a lot differently now that I can't eat whatever I want.. people I don't realize that food is a big part of being comfortable and 'normal'.. people are still criticizing me for not eating right.. it seems to bother them more then it does me. My plan for the next couple of days is to cut back on eating, and catch up on how much I've spent with days.

2 comments:

Steve Schalchlin said...

One time, I was in New York City and I only had $5 which had to last a week. So, I found out which bars gave out food at happy hour. Then, I would slide in during a very busy time and eat free peanuts. One of the bars also gave out bananas. GREAT MEAL.

I also allowed myself food if offered by a friend. So, I would eat free meals. By the end of the week, after eating three meals a day for a full week, I still had $3.

My point is that you can eat on a dollar a day, but only if you allow other people to feed you. That's not breaking the rules. It's part of survival. When the girlfriend's mom offers food, TAKE IT.

Scott said...

I was thinking the same thing. I don't consider bumming to be part of the cost. But, if your goal is to only ingest $30 worth of food in a month, I guess bumming would be cheating.

What's your weight now?